To Our Valued Patients,
Following the recommendation of the CDC and multiple state dental associations, I have come to the decision to postpone all elective dental care for the next 2 weeks to try to minimize virus exposure. We will remain available for dental emergencies. I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that we are doing everything in our power to keep our patients safe.
Here at Willow Creek Smiles, we have protocols to keep every surface and room disinfected. We have always followed “universal precautions” including:
- All surfaces in treatment rooms are wiped down with a hospital grade disinfectant between every single patient
- All instruments are steam sterilized in an autoclave which is spore tested weekly
- The water used in our procedures is steam distilled, carbon filtered, and treated with an antimicrobial
- Everyone cleans their hands between every patient and several times a day with antibacterial solutions
Additional precautions that we will be taking:
- Pre-appointment peroxide solution rinse to help reduce salivary load of oral microbes as recommended by the ADA
- All surfaces in the waiting room are wiped down with a hospital grade disinfectant hourly and between patients
- We will request that every patient uses hand sanitizer upon entering the office
As a general precaution prior to your appointment, please call us if you or anyone in your household have had any of the following:
- Coughing or fever in the last 48 hours
- Airplane travel in the last 2 weeks
- Contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks
For those patients who are 65 years or older, have a chronic medical condition, or have an immune deficiency, we highly recommend calling us as well.
We will continue to monitor the news and public health recommendations and communicate any changes. We have been honored to service Tomball, Spring-Klein, and the surrounding communities and will continue to do so to the best of our ability.